2010 JCB 1110 - $31,500.00
Please contact the seller for availability
Printed from Fastline.com
11 ft. 6 in. (3,500 mm)
6.9 mph (11 km/h)
3 ft. 8 in. (1,126 mm)
6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
Low Hour Lease Return
- Industry approved quick-hitch as standard, allowing easy utilization of an extensive attachments range for exceptional versatility.
- Auxiliary hydraulic options (standard flow or high flow) expand the attachment options still further.
- Compact and maneuverable design with direction changes achievable within machine length for quicker, easier working in confined spaces.
- A two-speed option giving a travel speed range of 0 - 6.9 miles-per-hour in first speed and 0 - 11.2 miles-per-hour in second speed.
- All components are top quality and fully tested, running 24 hours a day, to simulate the toughest lifetime the machine could face.
- Each machine features top specification IP67 electrics with a plug-in wiring harness fitted as standard.
- ROPS / FOPS enclosure with seat belt as standard for real on-site protection.
- The new, low-slung design of the single arm presents greater visibility while still allowing safe and convenient access via a side door. Visibility equals safety and productivity.
- Machine park-brake cannot be disengaged until the operator safety restraint is in place.
- Optional hydraulic self-leveling available for pallet work.
- Any one of three control format options can be specified to individual's preferences for greater comfort and productivity.
- Optional suspension seat.
- Full cab options, including heater.
- Foot throttle option for improved fuel economy and greater control.
- Spacious, uncluttered operator environment with a side-door for ease of access.
1050 N. Congress Ave
Evansville, IN 47715