Fastline Frequently Asked Questions
» Why should I register for MyFastline?
» How long can I save my searches?
» Why do you need my email address?
» A piece of equipment I had saved in MyFastline disappeared. Where did it go?
» How do I list a piece of equipment I have for sale?
» I need a particular make/model/year. Can I set up an alert to email me if it becomes available?
» I forgot my password. How do I get it back?
» How come I have to log back in every time I visit?
» I found a problem on your website. How do I contact someone about it?
» How do I contact someone at Fastline?
- Q: Why should I register for MyFastline?
- Registering for MyFastline allows you to create, name, and save multiple searches, saving time when you visit Fastline.com. You can also use it to save and compare any pieces of equipment you're considering, so you can find them quickly any time you visit.
- Q: How long can I save my searches?
- Your saved searches will remain on MyFastline unless you delete them.
- Q: Why do you need my email address?
- Q: A piece of equipment I had saved in MyFastline disappeared. Where did it go?
- Farm equipment and machinery listed on Fastline sells É fast! If a piece of equipment is sold or becomes unavailable, it will remain in your MyFastline favorites, until you remove it. You will be able to search for that make/model again or set up a Want To Buy alert.
- Q. How do I list a piece of equipment I have for sale?
- Simply choose "Place Classified" from our main navigation, and fill out the form with all the required information for your equipment. Be sure to include current contact information, so interested parties can reach you quickly.
- Q. I need a particular make/model/year. Can I set up an alert to email me if it becomes available?
- Yes you can! In the Search section of the site, choose "Want to Buy" to set up an email alert for yourself. You can specify type of equipment, make, model, and year at any level of detail, and when a piece of equipment that meets your requirements is listed, your MyFastline account will send you an email letting you know.
- Q: I forgot my password. How do I get it back?
- From the Login page, click on "Forgot Password" and then enter your email address. We'll send you a new password with instructions on how to change it.
- Q: Why do I have to log back in every time I visit?
- Make sure your cookies are enabled, and you check the "remember me" button when you login. Next time you visit Fastline, you should already be logged in.
- Q: I found a problem on your website. How do I contact someone about it?
- Simply contact us with your question or comment.
- Q: How do I contact someone at Fastline?
- Toll Free
1 (800) 626-6409
PO Box 248
Buckner, KY 40010
4900 Fox Run Rd.
Buckner, KY 40010
For web site issues only email the Web Master
For all other issues email our Circulation department.
To submit an ad electronically email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check out our ad requirements before sending us your ad.
P.O. Box 248 - Buckner, KY 40010 | Ph (800) 626-6409 | Fax (502) 222-0615
Copyright and Legal 2013 Fastline Publications, Inc.