ANBO Blades Attachments for Sale
2012 ANBO Plow Bucket Add-On Snow Blade
ANBO has created a straight push blade to attach to any bucket without the need to drill holes or alter the bucket in any way.
The Site Plow has replaceable cutting edge and skid shoes.
Optional clevis holes to chain and binder to the bucket.
Skid shoe pads are made of AR 400, for long life.
ANBO Bucket Add-On Plow
With the box ends it carries the material instead of spilling out the sides, great for clearing out parking lots, and around the shop and house.
No need to remove your bucket, the Site Plow slides on the floor of your bucket and clamps down.
ANBO Bucket Add-On Plow Can be mounted off center to work closer to buildings, fence line, and any other tight places, without having your machine too close to any structures. This blade is lightweight for the compact tractors, yet can be used for grading driveways, spreading top soil, cleaning stalls; this is not just for snow re-moval
ANBO Bucket Add-On Plow The Site Plow can be used like a rear box scraper, you can adjust the side skid shoes.
2012 ANBO Silage Blades
ANBO silage blades are perfect for moving bulk materials. With optional extensions, the ANBO silage blade can take advantage of extra surface area to easily move more material and make your job easier.
* Available in both standard an commercial configurations
* Sizes available to fit machines from 15 to 250 horsepower
* Bolt-on cutting edges are Universal Grader Bits which ensure replacement availability
* Mounts close to the loader arms for additional control
* Extra wide high-abrasion adjustable skid shoes
Consider these options for your ANBO blade:
* Blade height extensions
* Hydraulic relief valve
* Quick-attach mounts for most loaders
* Pin-on box scrapers with easy on easy off. Cuts plowing time in half
* Rubber cutting edges
* Full 6 -way hydraulic power with 10 degrees tilt both left and right.
* Heavy-duty rectangular tube frame for stregth and exceptional durability
* Replaceable cutting edges are Universal Grader Bits, ensuring availability
* Adjustable skid shoes
* 3,000 pound (PSI) welded cylinders
* Mounts close to the loader arms for addictional control
* Extra-wide, high abrasion-resistant skid shoes
Attaches to anything!
Backhoe Loaders, Rubber Tired Loaders, Tool Carriers, Skid Ster Loaders, Telescopic Tool Carriers, Agricultural Tractor Loaders, Front3-point Hitches and Trackl Loaders.