Select listings to compare them
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
Roll over image above to zoom in
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120
2011 Case IH 7120

2011 Case IH 7120

$139,000.00 USD

view price comparison:
ABOVE AVERAGE
HULL BROTHERS, INC.
FORT RECOVERY, OH
Case IH 7120 combine, 2022 engine hours, 1649 separator hours, main tires are 73 x 44.00-32 NHS with 75% tread remaining, steering tires are 28L x 26 with 25% tread remaining, Pro-600 monitor, rock trap, rock drum, AFX rotor, 1/4 concaves, 3/8 modules, straw chopper, hydraulic folding grain bin extension. ASK ABOUT OUR 0% INTEREST FINANCING FOR UP TO 3 YEARS FOLLOWED BY CUSTOMER QUALIFIED RATE (customers must be approved by CNH Industrial Capital, LLC).
...
Price $139,000.00 USD
Year 2011
Make Case IH
Model 7120
Stock # 10904
Serial # YBG211194
Hours 2022
New Used
Separator Hours 1649
HULL BROTHERS, INC.

FORT RECOVERY, OH

Featured Listings Near You

2017 John Deere S680
2017 John Deere S680

James River Equipment

TAPPAHANNOCK, VA

$319,000.00 USD

2017 John Deere S680
2017 John Deere S680

James River Equipment

TAPPAHANNOCK, VA

$316,500.00 USD

2017 John Deere S660
2017 John Deere S660

James River Equipment

WAKEFIELD, VA

$279,000.00 USD