- Facebook has 350 Million Members.
- Youtube visitors are viewing 13 Billion Videos a month.
- Linkedin has over 15 Million Business people networking.
- Twitter is growing at over 40% a month.
- Digg and Delicious are driving millions of visitors to websites every month.
While their focus was on using social media for business, and social media is a great resource for the corporate world and businesses, it is also great for agriculture. As the numbers above indicate, social media is a powerful force that is impacting the world where we all live. People are logging on and tuning in now more than ever.
What better way to communicate with people than social media. Agriculture has some great advocates that have been using social media to tell agriculture’s story and have had great success with it. Some people don’t think farmers are connected, engaged, and involved in social media communities… but they are wrong.
Whether you are a farmer or an employee of an agribusiness, there is a place in the social media landscape for you.
If you do decide to join in on the social media fun, make sure you connect with Fastline. Don’t worry, we made it easy for you to connect with us- You can do so directly from the Fastline.com homepage!
For Previous Fastline Blog Posts- Click Here