Next to your wife, your kids, your animals and maybe even your truck, your new piece of equipment is probably the most important thing in your life…especially this time of the year. Even though you think you’ve done all the research to find that PERFECT addition to the farm and you know you’re going to make this year the most profitable, you know you really … Continue reading Preparing for Plant18 is truly a Family Affair
We can all agree that farming is anything but easy; it’s hard work, long days and a lot of stress. Even between planting and harvest season, farmers are constantly spending time trying to find the next best deal on equipment, budgeting and planning for the next year, taking care of livestock, guiding their children (our next generation) on how to take over the family farm, … Continue reading 8 Reasons Why Farmers Are More Creative Than We Think
We all know the weather will be unpredictable, no matter what station you listen to or what device you use to check your weather app. Bad weather or not, the crops must still be attended to, animals must be taken care of, and our families need food on the table. With zero snow days, Fastline spotlights our dedicated farmers and the unpredictable weather conditions they … Continue reading Got Snow During Harvest?
You know you grew up on a Farm when:
1. You give directions not by streets, but by fields and land marks.
2. You were driving Tractors before your feet could hit the pedals.
3. Your homepage on your computer is the weather channel and everyone knows to be quiet when the weather comes on the evening news.
4. Forget ladders, you’ve got loaders and tractors to clean those gutters, trim trees and hang decorations.
5. You plan events around planting and harvesting. A wedding during plant – fuhget about it!
6. Automatic transmission, no thanks! You were driving stick by the 3rd grade! Continue reading “Ten Signs You Grew Up On A Farm”
T’was the week of Christmas and all through Fastline, not a person was not excited, and our decorations show it.
Everyone at Fastline takes Christmas decorating very, very seriously. Check out how we celebrated the holidays with some friendly departmental decorating competition!