Which is Best for Your Farm? Buying new equipment can be quite different from purchasing used equipment; however, there are many similarities as well. We discuss them both below. Why buy New Equipment? There are many reasons that when you are in the market for equipment, you should look to buying newer. Some of the reasons include: If you plan to keep the equipment for … Continue reading New vs. Used Tractors
1. A way to decorate for Christmas:
You’ve got the equipment, why not use it to show your holiday spirit!
2. As a picture backdrop:
There’s a lot of pride in showcasing your Tractor, especially when it’s featured in some of your most important pictures.
Source: Issac Smith
3. A way to rescue people:
Farmers in High River, AB used their creativity and selflessness to rescue people trapped by flooding at a local mall.
This is the story of a restored Farmall 560 and the story that makes it all worthwhile. Chad Colby grew up using 560s on their farm. In fact, there isn’t a time that he can think of that he used anything besides a 560. Which brings us to the 560 we’ll be telling you about today. Purchased in 1984, this Tractor was not in the … Continue reading Restore a Tractor, Preserve a Memory
As Tractors change with the times, there is one thing that will always remain constant- our love for the antique and classic Tractors. Has your love dwindled in the past few years as you get caught up with the biggest and newest ones? Let us help you renew your love of the classic Tractors with our top 15 throwback photos we’ve been sent!
11. We love looking at this John Deere 530 Wide Front sent to us by Ross B.
10. This boss of a Minneapolis Moline A4T-1600 sent in by Shaun G.
9. This mighty fine 1943 Farmall H sent to us by Thomas F.
8. It can’t get much prettier than this 1954 AC WD45 sent to us by Jeffery L.
6. This before and after of a 1976 versatile 700 series II sent to us by Leland H. Continue reading “15 Throwback Photos That Will Renew Your Love of Tractors”