Menu
Loading...

1984 Ford LT9000 | $15,750.00

  
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #1
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #2
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #3
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #4
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #5
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #6
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #7
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #8
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #9
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #10
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #11
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #12
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #13
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #14
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #15
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #16
  • 1984 Ford LT9000 Dump Truck Image #17
DESCRIPTION
1984 Ford LT9000; Engine: NTC-300; Engine Make: Cummins; Engine HP: 300 at 2100 rpm; Transmission: Manual; Diesel; Front Axle: 14000; Rear Axle: 46000; Lift: 20000; GVWR: 80000; WB: 208; 7 Spd; Air ride seat. Chassis has been painted. Dump box is 16'L x 4'5H excluding wood. Directional signals are excellent. Transmission is 7LL. Seat cushion has been replaced. Lift axle tires: 10.00-20; both right has 30% remaining; left has 70% and 50% remaining; 8 ply nylon. Pintle hook. Minor surface rust on box but no rust through. Surface rust bottom of passenger door. Driver's side bottom door panel missing. Rust through on dump floor seen from bottom. Did not observe truck operate. Batteries were removed by seller ratings on electrical controls and hydraulics are the opinion of the seller. Truck operates as it should per seller.; Wheels: Steel; Tires @: Fair Condition; Dump Box: Steel; Batteries: Missing; # of Rear Axles: 3; Overall Condition: Good; A/C: Fair; Hyd. Cylinder: Excellent; Heater: Excellent; Tire Size: F: 11.00R22; R: 10.00-22 12 ply nylon; Odometer Reads: 68646; City: Bordentown; State: NJ
Price
$15,750.00
Year
1984
Make
Ford
Model
LT9000
Mileage
Good
Transmission
Manual
# of Rear Axles
3
4 WD
No
A/C
Fair
Air Ride
No
Batteries
Missing
Dash
Good
Did You Observe it Move?
No
Did You Observe it Operate?
No
Doors (Inside)
Good
Dump Box
Steel
Engine
Cummins
Engine Hoses
Good
Engine HP
300 at 2100 rpm
Floor
Good
Front Axle Rating
14000
Fuel Type
Diesel
Gauges
Good
Glass
Good
GVWR
80000
Heater
Excellent
Horn
Yes
Hydraulic Cylinder
Excellent
Hydraulic Hoses
Good
Hydraulic Pump
Excellent
Lights
Excellent
Odometer Reads
68646
Original Paint
Yes
Overall Condition
Good
Paint
Good
Radiator
Fair
Rear Axle Rating
46000; Lift: 20000
Seat
Good
Seat Belt
Yes
Serial Number
Sheet Metal
Good
Starter
Good
Steps
Excellent
Stock Number
24922
Tire Size
F: 11.00R22; R: 10.00-22 12 ply nylon
Tires @
Fair Condition
Transmission Gears
7 Spd
Unit Runs & Operates as it Should?
Yes
Wet Kit
No
Wheel Base in Inches
208
Wheels
Steel
Winch
No
Wipers
Good
Zip Code
08505
LOCATION

Equip Enterprises LLC
877-574-8850 | Email Seller

5224 SR 46 STE 256
SANFORD, FL 32771
View Dealer